MP-411 1962-1974 MOPAR Dodge Plymouth A, B, & E Body Tandem Oval Style Tandem Black Master Cylinder w/ 8" Dual Powder Coated Black Booster Conversion (Disc/Disc)
Wilwood Oval Style Tandem Black Master Cylinder w/ 8" Dual Powder Coated Black Booster Conversion
1962-74 A, B, & E Body Bracket & Pedal Assembly
- Wilwood Oval Style Master
- 8" Dual Powder Coated Black Brake Booster
- Disc/ Disc Aluminum Proportioning Valve (2) 3/8"-24 For Front Brakes & (1) 9/16"-18 For Rear Brakes
- Powder Coated Black Left Mount Bracket
- Stainless Steel Valve Lines
- Brake Light Warning Switch
- Aftermarket Firewall bracket powder coated black.
This is a GM universal brake booster & master cylinder converison kit for your A, B & E Body Mopar. Line fittings will be difrerent than the original Mopar fittings. If you are looking for an O.E.M. Replacement please see part number BCK8536-1 & BCK8536-2 we do not offer an A body OEM solution.
If installing on the A body please be aware that you may have to move the windshield washer reservoir to the other side of your engine bay.
**This is for disc/drum and drum/drum application. If you are running a different application, please let us know. If you are drum/drum you will also need a metering valve**